New Material for Mantels

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am excited to say that Our business has created a New Proprietary Formula. Its stronger than anything on the market and we back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Did I mention we will also Hand Deliver and install The Mantel In no later than 2 weeks. If you have the time check out our site at

leperrine

No offense, because I do not intend this as an insult, but it would serve you well to employ an editor.

Poor grammar reflects poorly on the overall quality of a company. You may have the highest quality product and service available, but when people are reading a website with poor grammar, they often infer (even subconsciously) that the product must have a similar lack in quality.

I am specifically referring to your haphazard use of capitalization in this usenet post and on your blog/site.

Reply to
-MIKE-