New Lowes

Page 2 of 2
On 1/17/2013 11:59 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I wonder if that is the purpose or to shake the snow, ice, water off the cart before going farther in the store.

If it wasn't for Google, I would have replied:
"Who the heck is Bryan Baeumler and why would I want to go to Lowes to see him?"
;-)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I'd rather meet Red Green! : )
On 1/16/2013 1:44 PM, Bill wrote:

the same stuff to the table. I believe Mike is a bit better known south of the border.
--
Froz...

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:39:58 -0500, FrozenNorth

Well, Mike has been in the business (On TV business) considerably longer than Bryan Baeumler and hasn't, as far as I know, done any TV work south of the border.
I particularly liked his series where he built himself a cottage. Although, as far as I'm concerned, it qualifies more as a house in every respect compared to a cottage.
On 1/17/2013 1:44 AM, Dave wrote:

also did a house in New Orleans after Katrina. Mike has also done a judge stint of America's Greatest Handyman on HGTV in the US.
--
Froz...

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:44:43 PM UTC-8, Upscale wrote:

Holmes on Homes typical episode synopsis. "Mike finds two grains of mold and a loose nail so tears donw and rebuilds the whole haosue to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Air behind water! Air behind water! Air behind water!