New Lee Valley Product/Video

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?pr875&c
On 4/1/2015 10:03 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I tried to buy one of those last year, but was rejected. Something about my triglycerides, I think.
On 4/1/2015 9:03 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Before I look, April Fool?
You know, usually I am not much on this type of thing.
But I laughed, guffawed and chuckled through that whole video.
That was great! Thanks for the laugh, Lee!
Robert

Yep, it is the folks at Veritas tool company having some fun with us. They took a basic premise and carried it out to ridiculous extremes. And they did it a way that only the Lee Valley folks can. I bet that those people really get into the spirit of this thing too. They made April 1st into a silly holiday for the woodworking crowd.
Thanks Rob Lee. You are one of the good guys.

If you wish to see all the other special products - - 12 years worth, now ... and counting ! Just type the secret code " AFD " into the key-word search field on their web page. Enjoy. John T.
--- ---
On 2015-04-01 19:14:29 +0000, Lee Michaels said:

Every year, for more then a decade, they have introduced a "new" tool on April 1st. Only at least once (Story Tape), it turned out the idea was not so "foolish" and they had to actually carry the tool.
On 4/6/2015 8:19 AM, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

It is plain for me to see that my knowledge of planes is far from being on the same plane as that of dedicated plane users. Plainly.
On 4/1/2015 10:03 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Wow, thanks. I forgot that this is the day they introduce new tools. This was the best.

Imagine that! Without you having to do the bothersome stripping and repainting, you can have a plane in just the right color! I was thinking "Model T" myself, but only got a quick glance at the color screen as it went by.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 4/1/2015 10:03 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I didn't get the email that I normally get, so when I went to the site and saw this http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?cat=1,42936&pr921 , I thought it was the April Fools joke. Obviously Lee's was the gem for the year.
--
Jeff