New Lee Valley Feature

Haven't seen another post about it but the Wish List seems to be working. I added a few items then went to another PC and looked for them. Now to email Mom SWMBO and others, birthday and Christmas coming! Joe Gorman search for mine using my name or snipped-for-privacy@musc.edu

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Hi Joe. I'll have to check the LV website. Hey, you forgot to include the email addresses of your Mom, SWMBO and others so I could send them my list too.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

And cut down on my take? What are you drinking;-) Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Hi Joe -

Maybe we should add an advanced feature.... fill in your birthdate, and enter your CC#, and we'll send you the list automatically.... :)

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

ya got that backwards...

it should be the CC#s of Mom, SWMBO and the rest that you fill in....

; ^ )

Reply to
bridger

It's odd, but that sounds almost like an automatic crowbar. %-) Gawd, I love technology.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in Fairfax

Well, that'd be a great birthday present, but waiting a year for the next batch might get to me. I think I'll stick with once every few months. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

I just showed your suggestion to SWMBO. She was massively Not Amused.

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook