New Lee Valley Feature

Haven't seen another post about it but the Wish List seems to be working. I added a few items then went to another PC and looked for them. Now to email Mom SWMBO and others, birthday and Christmas coming! Joe Gorman search for mine using my name or snipped-for-privacy@musc.edu

Hi Joe. I'll have to check the LV website. Hey, you forgot to include the email addresses of your Mom, SWMBO and others so I could send them my list too.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

Joe

Hi Joe -
Maybe we should add an advanced feature.... fill in your birthdate, and enter your CC#, and we'll send you the list automatically.... :)
Cheers -
Rob

ya got that backwards...
it should be the CC#s of Mom, SWMBO and the rest that you fill in....
; ^ )
Robin Lee wrote:

It's odd, but that sounds almost like an automatic crowbar. %-) Gawd, I love technology.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Robin Lee wrote:

the next batch might get to me. I think I'll stick with once every few months. Joe
Robin Lee wrote:

I just showed your suggestion to SWMBO. She was massively Not Amused.
--RC