New Laser Guided Saw

nail more often.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

For all you laser guided tool junkies, here is your newest toy. Think I'll run out and buy several in case one fails and I need a backup.

Upscale

Or a laser guided pencil! :~)

Reply to
Leon

something like "Antique Toolbox, Splintered & Cracked" then I'd get one.

RicodJour

Just think of the benefits. You can cut wood in the dark.

Reply to
Upscale

I think there's a real market for laser guided square-head screw drivers.. Those little corners are SO hard to align..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Don't even think it or Craftsman will have it as an accessory to their auto hammer, along with a picatinny rail for a flashlight, level, scope, and nail launcher.

nb

Reply to
notbob

I was gonna joke, howzabout a lazer tape measure. Then I googled and found one.

nb

Reply to
notbob

I liked the laser guided scissors myself:

nhurst

hair trimmers?

Reply to
Steve Turner

You don't have to wait!

Here's a LASER ATTACHMENT!

can affix this gizmo to almost anything!

  • Saw
  • Hammer
  • Car hood to simplify entering garage
  • Garbage can lid
  • Golf putter
  • Fishing pole
  • Manly member

Whatever needs aligning to successfully complete the operation.

Reply to
HeyBub

Surprisingly, or maybe not, my late brother used a laser pointer all the time when he was a carpenter/forman. Said it was the handiest tool he'd run across for pointing out errors/issue/etc to workmen in the house while building.

nb

Reply to
notbob

collector on the market. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Or laser-guided eyelash trimmer. :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

Are all these laser tools really necessary? Have I been wasting my time with a plumb bob, 4-foot aluminum level and framing square?

Reply to
Phisherman

You'd trust a piece of string and gravity over a new electronic marvel? If they had laser tools, the pyramids would still be standing today. Oh, wait . . . . . . . . .

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"Phisherman" wrote

Yep, you are an anachronism, a dinosaur. You will be expected to spend enormous amounts of money to buy new technology if you ever hope to build anything again.

This message was brought to you by the American Tool Marketers Association.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Phisherman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I /NEED/ a laser guided laser. (:-))

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

The USAF has prototype, in a 747.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

I *never* have any issue with hitting the nail.

The only question is _which_ nail -- the one in the board, or the one on my thumb.

*GRIN*
Reply to
Robert Bonomi