New Lantern box

Picture of my new lantern box, the old box is there as well. New one should be a little more protective and stable. Three glass shades broken with the old one, no surprise really. Cedar, copper tube.
Comments welcome
umn.edu/~mwc/wwprojects/misc/lanternbox.jpg
Fri, Mar 5, 2004, 10:07am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@umn.edu (MikeCoonrod) says: Picture of my new lantern box, <snip>
Box looks OK, but I'm curious. What are you doing to break them? I've had lanterns for years, even 2 years oversea, and never broke any glass on any yet.
JOAT That the peope have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state. - Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /