New Lantern box

Picture of my new lantern box, the old box is there as well. New one should be a little more protective and stable. Three glass shades broken with the old one, no surprise really. Cedar, copper tube.

Comments welcome

umn.edu/~mwc/wwprojects/misc/lanternbox.jpg

Reply to
Mike Coonrod

Fri, Mar 5, 2004, 10:07am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@umn.edu (Mike=A0Coonrod) says: Picture of my new lantern box,

Box looks OK, but I'm curious. What are you doing to break them? I've had lanterns for years, even 2 years oversea, and never broke any glass on any yet.

JOAT That the peope have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state. - Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT

J T