New jointer followup

I really like it. Thank-yous to the posters who helped me buck up the courage to take it out of the box and put it together. I had one that was very similar, made in Taiwan under the trade name "Lobo" that I got back in the early ninties for about the same price, and the quality of this Craftsman unit (note I substituted an "ft" for a "p") seems really superior to the old one. The 3-blade cutterhead is steel, not aluminum. The first cut bumped into the rear bed so I adjusted it down a hair and it shaved down the 4" wide oak flat and square.