New JET or Pioneer Cabinet saw?

Which would you buy a Jet or Pioneer Cabintet saw. Thanks Kevin
Never heard of Pioneer, but I bought a Jet cabinet saw two months ago. Couldn't be happier. I bought mine from this Ebay seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jet-708663BK-Tablesaw-Witth-Free-Bosch-Router-Kit-More_W0QQitemZ110060286891QQihZ001QQcategoryZ67245QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem It's a great deal on the saw. Mine was brought by van and we were able to back right up to the door and unload it onto the floor of my shop. It was undamaged and assembly went well. I did have a problem with the original fence being twisted, but Jet sent a new one in two days. Since then, it's been awesome. BTW No affiliation with the Ebay seller, just a satisfied customer. --dave

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html