New Jet Bar Clamps

Has anyone tried these and compared them with my favorite, the Besseys? They seem pretty nice. Please share you experience.
i looked at them side by side at the store a week ago and the jet clamps looked bigger and tougher but after picking them up and comparing them they besseys are heads and tails better they were smoother and maintain there square better when clamping hope this helps Bernie Swanson wrote:

On 19 Nov 2005 21:08:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Perhaps this would help even more: (Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&nP7846&s=books&v=glance
-Zig

(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&nP7846&s=books&v=glance
That brought up a book on the English language when I clicked on it. ?????

The English that gl82898 used could be better (especially punctuation), but Zigler was really nitpicking in a most irritating way (IMHO).
--
Best regards
Han

We seem to have quite a few English professors roaming the groups lately. They don't seem to understand that many of us post in a quick, often cryptic manner. Those who need to write and grade proper newsgroup input have a lot of choices.
alt.english alt.english.usage alt.language.usage, etc., etc., etc
RonB
RonB wrote:

Others use English as a secondary language.
I'd rather see good info, poorly written, than a perfectly worded post with no good information. <G>
Agree...c a s e i n p o i n t:
Eye halve a spelling chequer It came with my pea sea It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long And eye can put the error rite Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it I am shore your pleased two no Its letter perfect awl the weigh My chequer tolled me sew.
-Sauce unknown
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:28:07 GMT, "BillyBob"

That is because Zigler was being an asshole. Hopefully for those physically around him it was either a short-term problem or he only is an asshole when playing in newsgroups.
Dave Hall
WOW!! Now we know ALL about Jet bar clamps.