new infill drawing what do you think?

Here are what I hope to be the final drawings of my new infill body. It is 9 long and 2.5 tall at the top. This drawing is for a 2 ironed plane but I will have one for a 2.5 too. The pics show bedding angles of 45,47,50,55 and 60. The sides are 3/16 brass and the sole steel.
Let em know if I goofed on the dovetails. They were a bit of a pain to get the mouth where I wanted it (about 1/3 back). I liked the mouth in them idle but it caused problems with holding the plane on my other infills.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/infillf.jpg
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/infillb.jpg
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/infillp.jpg
your drawing shows the dovetails undercut. did you do that intentionally, perhaps to leave room for peening or something?
On 17 May 2006 09:37:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

right but it may be more then normal. not sure yet.