New Hybrid Grizzly Table Saw

Does anyone have anything to say about the new 2hp hybrid table saw from Grizzly? (G0478 2 HP Hybrid Cabinet Saw) It appears to be their contractor saw motor, inside a version of the G1023 cabinet. It seems like a good thing for me, since I don't do any heavy hardwood cutting, but I like the idea of the stability and dust collection of the cabinet saws. It seems like a better saw than the contractor's version for only about $100 more. It isn't Left-tilt, which is unfortunate, but maybe not a deal breaker. Any thoughts would be appreciated to help me make a great tablesaw purchase.
Look again, it is a left tilt.
Matt ...
You might want to take a look at the Delta hybrid at Amazon. Just picked one up for $719 including delivery ... and no sales tax. Rockin' deal in my book.
Cap'n 321
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

good deal for the manufacturer as most require you to buy their accessories for the saw.