New Home Depot Service?

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-home-depot-wedding,0,4614251.story
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels wrote:

I knew a girl in Texas whose sister was married in the garden department of WalMart. Saved having to buy flowers.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The back story is that they wouldn't give her time off to get married so they did a quickie wedding in the store... ;~)
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 14, 4:55 pm, "John Grossbohlin"

Hell, we know the feeling.
Since we have been building and finishing our house, if we don't show up at HD or area lumber yards at least weekly, they start calling the hospitals and jails looking for our debit cards.
RonB
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 14, 12:36 pm, "Lee Michaels"

If he keeps the receipt, does he getter a better deal within 30 days? Full refund?
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Price match?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 6/14/10 6:38 PM, Nova wrote:

What if you break the factory seal?
--
Froz...

✖

Given their age, the factory seal is long gone. Maybe it is a refurbished unit though, inspected and guaranteed. .
Add pictures here
✖

re: "Given their age, the factory seal is long gone"
"Carolyn says the store is like a second home since she and her groom work there as well as her son ..."
She could have adopted.
Add pictures here
✖
wrote the following:

Yeah, a little polishing gets them drippingly renewed.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
✖

On a slightly related (and admittedly chauvinistic) topic...
I was at a Home Depot a few weeks ago. There was a young couple, probably in their mid 20's, who were obviously newlyweds with their first house.
He picked up a shovel and *tested* it. He held it like he was digging something, put the tip on the floor and his foot on the back of the blade as if he was trying it on for size. He must have thought it fit because he put it in the cart that she was pushing.
But it was the "she" who had originally caught my eye. She was blonde, blue-eyed, and absolutely gorgeous. Not the super model, "Look at me, you can't have this" gorgeous, but that '60's surfer-girl, just a touch of make-up, sweet as can be gorgeous.
My main thought was "*And* she goes to Home Depot with him. How lucky is this guy!" ;-)
Add pictures here
✖