New Free Woodworking Plans Site????

Is this a new woodworking plans site? I haven't seen it before.
www.freewoodplans.net
In a quick glance, it's just a collection of links to other sites, some of them are sites for pay plans. Nothing that Google can't do for you.                             Mark L.
jim morris wrote:

Sat, Jul 31, 2004, 6:49pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (MarkL.) says: In a quick glance, it's just a collection of links to other sites, some of them are sites for pay plans. Nothing that Google can't do for you.
Sounds about right. All the ones I checked were ones I'd posted sometime in the past.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid