New free plans added today.

Links to free woodworking plans (including new added today) are available at...
http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk /
Barry.
snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com wrote:

I suggest you use this site to check out your coding as there is quite a bit of ironing out you need to do in the code.
http://validator.w3.org /
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

yet again you've helped me, and confused me at the same time! I'll look into it. Many thanks though.
snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com wrote:

No problem,just go to the first link... http://wwhttp://validator.w3.org /
And drop your own URL below into the field marked..validate by URL and look at the details. www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I also suggest you get Fiefox and use it to test out your web page (if you haven't already). Some of the plugins helps you with web standards validation testing.
See
https://addons.mozilla.org/search.php?cat=4&app=firefox&appfilter=firefox&type=E
On 13 Oct 2006 13:37:49 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com"

Major WOW! factor...
Thanks for the heads up! :)
CVC
Charles V. Craig wrote:

Whole lotta plans there. Have to admit, I've never seen plans before for building a banana.
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

Yeah, mad isn't it. The web's great.
Barry
Charles V. Craig wrote:

I'd like to think my virus program is doing the buisness for me...which it is, a directed site of one of those plans has a virus.
No offence to the OP but do check out the sites you are linking to with a good virus checker?
Happy hunting.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Charles V. Craig wrote: