new forum online

check out www.hobbymolding.com it is a new forum that covers many different topics including woodworking to how to build your own machines.
Is there some prejudice against running a damned spell checker when setting up a web site?
A hobbyists' site where the "hobbyist" is spelled wrong, fer chrissakes. Gives ya confidence.
On 16 Feb 2005 02:11:59 -0800, the inscrutable "Charlie Self"

That should say "hobbyist's", Charlie. And I saw that they had "hobbiest" on the forum site. See? They, too, should have hired me as their website designer! ;)
Actually, if we are talking about "Talk with fellow hobbyists' ", it should not be possessive--it is just plural.
But that is insignificant compared to the fact that the designer has dictated what size of font I have to use. It is so small I can't read it.
When I hit <Ctrl> + Spin the wheel to increase the size, nothing happens! Or is that the fault of the bulletin board designer--PHP-Nuke/Francisco Burzi.
-Doug
spake:

apostrophy after the s.)