New Fence for Craftsman TS

Sears lists two replacement fences on their web site. One for around $160 and one for around $260.
I have an older belt drive saw and I want to upgrade the fence. Anybody have any experience with these fences since they are not available in the stores for examination?
I've got a 1982 vintage Craftsman TS. I HIGHLY recommend the Vega fence. It's got a great microadjustment feature, its well within the price range you're looking at, it went on in 20 minutes, and just works great.
-JBB

I've got no experience with them, but in an old Wood magazine book there was a plan for making your own - I modified it for a import saw and it worked fine. I think the book title was "Woodworking Tools You Can Make" or something similar.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:21:39 GMT, Mapdude

Both of those are 99% identical its a lousy fence, and not worth 50$ look into the Bies, the Vega, or, my favorite the Excalibur
Traves

I put a Delta Unifence on my vintage sears saw with a 30" extention table and really like it a lot. The Vega, Besi, HTC look good also.
Scott www.vmtw.com