New Fence

I was in the middle of resurrecting an old Biesemeyer commercial fence that I bought from my local lumber yard (rust, broken face etc.), even bought new parts from Mikes Tools.

While lurking the WRECK discussion about Lowes selling new Biesemeyer fences cheap, I did what any cheap woodworker would do and called my local Lowes about them. They were sold out. I checked out of the region and found 2 in stock for $80.00 each. After a short drive I bought 2.(One for my son).

I've since put the old one on hold and am installing my new fence.

Thanks to ALL in the thread for the tip.

There is still time.

Reply to
-Phil Z.