New feature on the web site

Hi Folks,
I call it the "Artisan Gallery". This new section of my web site showcases the woodworking of TS-Aligner owners. Please contact me if you are interested in showing photos of your projects in this gallery. My web site receives hundreds of unique visitors every day and the Gallery has proved to be one of the more popular sections.
Thanks, Ed Bennett Home of the TS-Aligner