new equipment gloat

Saturday, 12/6, I hopped in the wifes car and headed for Boise to the Woodcraft store. While there I bought the Jet 6" belt, 9"disc sander with stand for $299. I also bought the Dewalt DW-733 planer, also $299, and some other small items, loaded up the car and brought them home. WOW....can I make sawdust now!!!!

I keep telling the wife I need a bigger shop....but she says NOT until I build her a bigger kitchen and living room....bay window in the living room. How does she expect me to be able to afford that stuff when I need to buy MORE TOOLS???? :>)

Thanks...had to share,

Kelly in southcentral Idaho

Your gloating averages out. You over paid!! I picked up a DW733 a month back from Lowes for $199! You did good on the sander though, regular price around here is $369. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

nice but that was probably a closeout price and not available at every store and limited to stock on-hand....

Reply to
Bob S.