New Equipment

Friday, April 23, 2004 I purchased the trio.

Bridgewood's 15" Planer, 8" Jointer and the 10" Cabinet Saw. Why Bridgewood? I live in Philadelphia and feel that Pennsylvania money should be spent in Pennsylvania. York is only 100 miles from Philly and therefore I went home with my new items. Plus...all the trade magazines had nothing but good things to say about the equipment and the company. FYI... the latest FWW magazine rated Bridgewood's Band Saw as being the best.

Hmmm... What should I build first?

I posted some Pics at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking Happy Viewing.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

I live in York - I make a monthly trip to Wilke to check out the stuff they have. When I was looking for a planer a couple of months ago, I wanted that Bridgewood planer so bad - but there was budget, shop space, and other tool needs, and a sale at HD, so I ended up with a bench top. One day though....

I have the 15" Bridgewood bandsaw, and I really like it. It's not fancy, and full of "bells & whistles", but it really gets the job done. I think you're going to really like the Bridgewood equipment.

Please keep us posted on how it works, etc...

Nick B

Reply to
Nick Bozovich