New Dust Collection on Jess'Em Router table. (w/pics)

Hello Everyone,
I just changed the DC setup on my Jess'Em router table and it works much better now. I used to have a bunch of adaptors in order to take my 4" hose down to two 2" hook ups.
I have since changed the under table mount from a 2" to a 4" and bought a 4" wye that has a 2" branch.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/jessemdc.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/newjessemdc.jpg
It is a lot less clunky and seems to work better now.
Thanks for looking,
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

What are you actually connected to under the table? It looks like the 4" goes all the way up to the bottom of the table. That doesn't make sense. Can you post an under-the-table picture?
Thanks, Bob