New Dewalt Saw - Dewalt Support Response

Hello David, and thanks for using DEWALT's on-line support.
At this time there are no plans to introduce this saw to the US market.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. If your question remains unresolved or if you require additional information please update this incident.
Sincerely,
Loosely translated: David, We really couldn't give a hoot if you're interested in this item or not so we are sending you this form letter and giving you the general bush off.
Have a nice day, just leave us alone.
DEWALT
Dontcha just LOVE big Corporations!
Kate (Have been struggling for three days on a Jeep lift kit that is not doing what I want it to. if I'm grumpy, it's all THEIR fault.)
Hello David, and thanks for using DEWALT's on-line support.
At this time there are no plans to introduce this saw to the US market.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. If your question remains unresolved or if you require additional information please update this incident.
Sincerely,
Dave - Parkville, MD wrote:

Watch for Porter Cable to introduce a similar saw in the US this year.
Rick

If that's true, the email response would REALLY raise some ire. PC is owned by Dealt now, so some message regarding a similar product from them would be considered good customer service.