New Delta X5 Unisaw wont kick on!

I just installed my new 3hp unisaw by delta, and I have traced power all the way into the motor when I puch start, yet it will not kick on. I have heard that this may be a problem of voltage, though it is precisely wired to the manufacturers recomendations. Anyone else ever had this problem?
On 6 Oct 2006 23:52:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What voltages are you reading at the motor?

Did you find, and depress, the thermal reset switch on the motor? Most have one.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/01/06