New Delta X5 Unisaw wont kick on!

I just installed my new 3hp unisaw by delta, and I have traced power all the way into the motor when I puch start, yet it will not kick on. I have heard that this may be a problem of voltage, though it is precisely wired to the manufacturers recomendations. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Reply to
matthewrita

What voltages are you reading at the motor?

Reply to
B A R R Y

Did you find, and depress, the thermal reset switch on the motor? Most have one.

Reply to
Swingman