New Delta planer

I just picked up a reconditioned Delta 13" 2-speed planer (22-580) today at my neighborhood Delta service center ($299 in case anyone is looking for one). All I've done so far is unpack it. My question is, is all Delta stuff packed in this hermetically-sealed foam packaging? I thought I was gonna need the jaws of life to free this planer. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a better packing job. Just wondering.
todd
Lucky guy!! Did you get it at Bass Pro by any chance? Man, a REAL anchor!!!
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:00:31 GMT, "Leon"

was
think
Are you getting paid by the number of posts where you include the phrase "boat anchor"?
todd

;~) No. Can you point out one more post where I used the phrase boat anchor?

Actually, that was my mistake. It was ChairMan that I was thinking of. But since you've asked, a Google search reveals that you've used the phrase 4 times since March in this ng. ;-P
todd
Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor, Boat anchor
I WON!
dave
todd wrote:

Damn ... thought it was Keeter with a new mantra for a minute.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/16/03
Swingman wrote:

BTW, where the heck is he anyway. He hasn't been busting my chops for quite a while...nor has he posted a blank response :)
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:

I don't believe that.... What were the subjects? ;~)