New Delta mortiser on the way,great price

Just ordered a new Delta mortiser from Amazon for $163.00 after $30.00 discount,10% off special discount(emailed), $50.00 rebate and free s/h. All in All shaved off $100.00 I quess that's a good deal. Thanks again Amazon for stocking my new shop with great values.

Amazon is up to their old tricks again. Today's price is $ 236.55 ( a 12% discount). How did you get the additional $ 30 Amazon discount?
Tin Woodsmn