New Delta Miter Saw

Just got a new Delta saw from Amazon. I've looked high and low - It didn't come with a manual. I printed one from a PDF, but come on...No manual???
Has this ever happened to anyone else?
No, never in the history of the world has an item ever come without the manual! I'll give CNN a call right away! :)
dave
Buck Turgidson wrote:

lawn....
:)
dave
Buck Turgidson wrote:

Whenever I've found any wolf blitzer on my lawn I just use a hose to wash it away.
Call Delta. I'm sure they will mail out a replacement.
USA - (800) 223-7278 . Canada - (800) 463-3582