new dado blade

Well I just received my new "Dadonator" blade from infinity tools. I tried a couple of trial cuts on laminate , plywood and come oak. I'm very impressed so far and I like the multiple shims included to get that perfect fit. Anybody else have any comments on this blade?
Joe wrote:

soliciting comments, because sure as hell, SOMEBODY will have something negative to say about it and then you go back to it to scrutinize it more closely. (You should have quit while your ahead. <g> )
I have NO idea what quality the blade you got is, I'm just talking in general about anytime someone says "x" is great, someone else will chime in with "x" sucks "because...". They let the wind out of your sails.
Dave
Unless it's a Forrest WW II or a dado king set.
There is no apologizing then..
I gots me a bad WWII once, but they replaced it post haste.
arw01 wrote:

the SD608 and Forest Dado. The tiny, tiny (.007) "bat wings" aren't visible on the ends once you do a glue up and touch up sanding. At least not on the few projects I've made with it. Maybe someone else is even more picky than I am (hard to imagine). <g> If the outer edges of the blades weren't slightly longer than the inner portion and the chippers the 508 wouldn't provide chip-free results in Melamine and ply.
Dave

Yes. It's a great dado set as you have discovered. I have published a review of it here > http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/infinitydadonator.htm
--
Regards,