New Craftsman Table Saws

I just got my new Craftsman Catalog and it looks as if Craftsman has a new line of table saws. One of them has a Beisemyer fence on it. The contractors style saws went to a 3/4 cabinet. on the left side is a large red bump out of the cabinet, what would that be??

Reply to
Rick Cox

Is it shaped like a baboon's ass?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
Rick Cox

ah, a humungous ZIT??

dave

Rick Cox wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Didn't go to the compounds, did you? That'll make you scream, too.

Friend had disregarded all caution and visited during his tour at Samsun - never caught even a cold. Got back to the States, where his first weekend dalliance with a college student gave him the drips....

Reply to
George

And my question is "Who the hell wants to build just 3/4's of a cabinet?"

Philski

Reply to
Philski

I saw the catalog here as well. My guess it is space for the motor when the arbor is tilted. In my catalog it is on the right which would be consistent with a left tilt. What is a 3/4 cabinet?

Did you notice that they now have a tilting head bandsaw (bench top size) and a tilting head scrollsaw. As I recall everyone here who ever used the original version of the tilting head bandsaw complained about it. Wonder if this is any better? I think it could be the one I saw on TV a while back at the National Hardware show. John

Reply to
John Siegel

Must be some regional trait thing. I see nothing of the sort in the one I just got. Just the same stuff they've had for a bit, looking the same as it always has.

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
<cosmodog369