?new? CMT Dovetail Jig

Whilst perusing the 'dorking rags at the local newstand (and, I promise, not looking at the grown-up ones) I picked up a Tools of 2005 issue. Either FWW or Pop Woodworking.
Anyhouse - there was a mention of a New CMT Dovetail jig for about $129 USD (*). The only web reference I see is this one: http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pricing=INC&pf_id1934&recno=4&cid=9PVT6ZM4S863JVLQQG2JICDBRN93VPKC
The pictures match - so that must be it. Looks like CMT thinks the market is right in the USofA.
Anybody know anything about this? Still looking for a nice jig - better than Rockler/Harbor Freight, but less that a Leigh.
(*) Note to Canadians, please be prepared to fork over $8,313,984.13...
It looks like any one of about a dozen clones that are sold by everyone including the local grocery store.. ;~)

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pricing=INC&pf_id1934&recno=4&cid=9PVT6ZM4S863JVLQQG2JICDBRN93VPKC
LOL, Our local grocery store has a deal going right now as a matter of fact. If you spend over a hundred dollars in groceries for four weeks in a row, you'll get a coupon good for a free jig and a turkey.
To stay on topic, I have the woodcraft version of this jig. I believe it cost forty dollars (USD) about a year ago on sale and included the bit. It's OK especially when I ditched the their manual and downloaded the shop fox manual for the version of the exact same jig. They at least took the time to write a decent manual.

fact.
I have the Harbor Freight version. The Shop Fox manual does not work for it; the dimensions are different and incorrect. Just a warning to anyone dumb enough to buy a Harbor Freight jig. Apparently there is junk and there is junk.

work for

Oddly enough, I've had the HF jig sitting in a box since last spring and literally unpacked it for the first time yesterday. I piddled with it for about 30 minutes setting it up, and on the third try made a pretty good dovetail with 3/4" x 4" pine. The directions that came with it were indeed crap (and the photos comically bad) but I adapted the Woodcraft instructions with some tweaking. I think I paid <$30 for the jig and bit, and am actually pretty pleased with it. I figure a couple of hours messing around with it and I'll actually be able to make some drawers.
-Derek

less
Looks just like my Jet dovetail jig. Paid about $40-$50 for mine. Works fine, but it does have limitations. Greg