New Civil War postage stamps

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in news:F4ednSbijNVl6TDQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Time to contact your Comgressperson ...

Reply to
Han

Yup... already did that.... that's been going on for over a year now... We need to let the local PO folks fail before going higher. There time is up and it will be escalated soon.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Tried your Congress Critturs? I had very good luck with that when the VA was giving me the old soft shoe.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Doesn't sound right. When the VA was messing with me, one of our Senators got it fixed in three days.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

You are right, it isn't right. No accountability in the postal system.

I'm dealing with a Congressman.... PO gives them a song and dance and assure them it's all OK and when it fails again I go through the hoops again. This time should be the last hoop with the locals as it's supposed to be escalated this time.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

You are insufficiently creative. "Dear Congressman Sludgepump, have you recieved the check I wrote you three months ago? It has not cleared and I am concerned that the post office might have lost it."

Reply to
J. Clarke

Interesting approach... but I'd have to phrase it such that it was in regard to a check he sent me.... ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Sorry, I forgot and I stand corrected. The South seceded because Dishonest Ape was about to raise import duties and force them to buy shoddy expensive Northern goods.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Based on that definition you are both trolls, as are most of us. Personally, I think weak interpretation of "trolls" is like calling everyone you disagree with a racist, bigot or homophobe. Neither of you are trolls, and in fact, I can't say I've met a real troll in this group, although my suspicions have been occasionally aroused.

Reply to
Jack Stein