New Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim (w/pic)

Hello everyone,
Here is a picture of my new Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/pileofcherry.jpg
As you can see, I still have a little more work left to do on them...
Thanks for looking,
David.
Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him
They look great David, but I think you could do a bit more sanding. Marc

In addition to the sanding issue I was thinking that making the cabinets taller than the 3/4"-1" in the photo would allow for more than one plate per square foot to be stored... i.e., you could stack multiple plates on each shelf instead of having a shelf for each plate.
John

Excellent suggestion. I think, however, that David was just showing off just how much wood 50 bucks buys these days.

$50 ... that's more like $500-1000 up here in Canuck land.

Really?
Damn, one whole big stack o' fun.
I don't see much sap wood. How was that stuff graded?
I can small that great aroma that Cherry has as it goes under the knife.
On Nov 18, 1:04 pm, "David F. Eisan"

Thank you for a good laugh - and making me feel better about the current state of progress in my kitchen!
Renata
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:04:31 -0800, "David F. Eisan"