New Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim (w/pic)

Hello everyone,

Here is a picture of my new Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim,

you can see, I still have a little more work left to do on them...

Thanks for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

Reply to
David F. Eisan

They look great David, but I think you could do a bit more sanding. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

In addition to the sanding issue I was thinking that making the cabinets taller than the 3/4"-1" in the photo would allow for more than one plate per square foot to be stored... i.e., you could stack multiple plates on each shelf instead of having a shelf for each plate.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Excellent suggestion. I think, however, that David was just showing off just how much wood

50 bucks buys these days.
Reply to
Robatoy

Damn, one whole big stack o' fun.

I don't see much sap wood. How was that stuff graded?

I can small that great aroma that Cherry has as it goes under the knife.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

$50 ... that's more like $500-1000 up here in Canuck land.

Reply to
Mike Lewis

Really?

Reply to
Robatoy

Thank you for a good laugh - and making me feel better about the current state of progress in my kitchen!

Renata

Reply to
Renata