NEW CARBIDE END MILLS & ROUTER BITS

I have For Sale NEW Carbide End Mills and HSS Router Bits. End Mills are 2,4 and 6 flute. Diameters are 7/64",1/8",3/16", 1/4" and 1/2". Router Bits are by Eckstrom Carlton and Onsrud. Diameters are 3/16" with 1/4" shank, 1/4" with 1/2" shank and 3/8" with 1/2" shank. If you have any interest or questions please e-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Tom wrote:

And the lengths of the cutting part of the bits?
charlie b