New cabinet.

Daughter in law wanted a cabinet to fit in available space and to match other cabinets. So I took this on as a challenge. My skills are not as good as the things you woodworkers do. Made with 2 doors, 6 small drawers and 1 file drawer. All oak except drawer inserts are mahogany. She is happy with and that is what counts. Pictures on ABPW. Heading is new cabinet. W W
Warren Weber wrote:

yourself as not one of "you woodworkers." (although I guess there might be a few negative connotations that go along with that label too.) ;-)

Well, I can see all my mistakes. W W