New book

I don't know if this is spam or not, but I put my "Woodworker's Guide To Wood" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.
On 9/22/2012 9:26 AM, Charlie Self wrote:

up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word. Wasn't easy to find, at first blush on Amazon's main screen search, either with your name or the title.
Here's the link for those looking for it:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)48327676&sr=1-1&keywords=woodworker%27s+guide+to+wood
Bought it, and after I get a chance to read it (I have the iPad Kindle app and use it nightly for reading in bed), I'll leave a ***** review for you. :)
Kudos on the book's release and "break a leg" ...
(Here's a fine opportunity for fellow wRecer's to support a woodworking endeavor for a long time participant, you bunch of damn Luddites). ;)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:26:47 AM UTC-4, Charlie Self wrote:

Thanks. I hope it interests you. If you think it needs changes, let me know. One thing about ebooks is their relatively easy changeability after publication.
On 9/23/2012 5:12 PM, Charlie Self wrote:

Wood" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

I had a chance to flip through it last night, but not in depth, and like what I see. Good descriptions of the various wood species and how they work and finish.
No doubt about it, a very handy reference for a device like smart phones and tablets.
Well done, Charlie ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:39:15 PM UTC-4, Swingman wrote:

Thanks, Swing. A lot of research to get it done. Now, all I have to do is get the word out. It took me a while to figure out the intricacies of Kindle publishing. Now, I have to figure out how to publicize it.