New belt sander from Delta

Has anyone tried this unit? It seems like it might have it's uses in WW other than sanding decks. Thanks, JG
p.s. - I need to burn a few dollars before year end
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
It's Porter-Cable, not Delta....but yes...I think it would have lots of uses. A full size belt sander can be heavy and cumbersome. A friend of mine is a carpenter and he's buying one for trimming countertop installs.
Mike

is not what I call light.
Jim.
Thanks. These Seniors moments are happening too frequently. JG

JGS wrote:

Months? You've got more patience than I do.
Bill
--
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as
one goes on.