New belt sander from Delta

Has anyone tried this unit? It seems like it might have it's uses in WW other than sanding decks. Thanks, JG

p.s. - I need to burn a few dollars before year end

JGS

It's Porter-Cable, not Delta....but yes...I think it would have lots of uses. A full size belt sander can be heavy and cumbersome. A friend of mine is a carpenter and he's buying one for trimming countertop installs.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

I saw one yesterday. I was surprised by its weight. About 8 pounds, IIRC. It is not what I call light.

Jim.

Reply to
JimL

According to Amazon the "item usually ships in 1 to 2 months".

Months? You've got more patience than I do.

Bill

Reply to
Bill in Detroit

Reply to