New Bandsaw

It's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to participate in the newsgroup. Last time I looked, the Griz 1045 bandsaw was the best deal for the money. Is that still the case? To be used for some resawing for turning blanks, and some curves, etc.
Any thougths on size would also be appreciated. I was assuming a 14" with rizer would fulfill my needs.