New arrival

Minimax CU300 Smart combination machine. Now in the garage, awaiting set up.
I will be making new kitchen cabinet soon. I tried posting my design on the sketch-up web site, but it is over 10 megs, so it won't let me.
Luigi
On 8/31/11 11:28 PM, Luigi Zanasi wrote:

You thoroughly suck!
The bottom scoring blade is worth the price of admission.
--

-MIKE-

On 8/31/2011 11:28 PM, Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Cool machine!
On 8/31/2011 11:28 PM, Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Congratulations on the new iron.
Did you "purge" your file to get rid of unnecessary artifacts?
"Window > Model Info > Statistics > Purge Unused"
Or use this one:
http://rhin.crai.archi.fr/rld/plugin_details.php?id07
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking...yup... you suck.

BTW, thanks Rob. I followed your advice & am using Wilsonart AEON laminate for the countertops.
Luigi

You still suck...<G>
Awesome stuff that laminate. Check out Wilsonart's adhesive technologies, they are well ahead of the curve with their chemistry. That 3000 is insane, but requires some practise.
On 8/31/2011 11:28 PM, Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Sweet!