New arrival

Minimax CU300 Smart combination machine. Now in the garage, awaiting set up.

I will be making new kitchen cabinet soon. I tried posting my design on the sketch-up web site, but it is over 10 megs, so it won't let me.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

You thoroughly suck!

The bottom scoring blade is worth the price of admission.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Cool machine!

Reply to
Leon

Congratulations on the new iron.

Did you "purge" your file to get rid of unnecessary artifacts?

"Window > Model Info > Statistics > Purge Unused"

Or use this one:

Swingman

**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**checking**che= cking...yup... you suck.
Reply to
Robatoy

he=ADcking...yup...

BTW, thanks Rob. I followed your advice & am using Wilsonart AEON laminate for the countertops.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Reply to
Steve Turner

*che =ADcking...yup...

You still suck...

Awesome stuff that laminate. Check out Wilsonart's adhesive technologies, they are well ahead of the curve with their chemistry. That 3000 is insane, but requires some practise.

Reply to
Robatoy