never again but moving on

My face frame paint job had been resolved...sanded the paint smooth, sprayed again. It is not perfect but it is even in sheen and smooth, plenty good enough for my needs. I did that Thursday AM, will probably put it on the cabinet Monday, wanted the paint to be well dried first.

Picture...

I am now woking on the the vanities themselves. Just cut up some 3/4 sheets of birch into tablesaw manageable sizes, will trim them to size for the sides and bottoms of the vanity cabinets. After that, I have to dress a bunch of poplar for the face frames, top web frame, glue blocks, etc. Two side ends need to be veneered, got a 2' x 8' piece of khaya veneer on the way, shou;d arrive Monday.

Here's a montage of the whole works. Use + or - keys to change size.

dadiOH

Drat. The top 2 images are before, bottom 2 after.

Reply to
dadiOH