Nesting End Tables

Looking for the next project. Would like to do some Arts n Crafts style (mebbe) nesting tables. I liked Doug Miller's. Anyone else run across a design their especially fond of and wouldn't mind sharing a URL?

Thanks!

Reply to
js

Thanks, js .

I made those from these plans

slight modifications.

Doug Miller

there are a couple of antique nesting end table designs ,one particularly nice one has a curved stretcher. mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

An early issue of Woodsmith had a beautiful design for a set made of walnut, with an inlaid stripe around the edge. Wasn't Mission styling, though.

Henry Bibb

Reply to
Henry Q. Bibb