Nesting End Tables

Looking for the next project. Would like to do some Arts n Crafts style (mebbe) nesting tables. I liked Doug Miller's. Anyone else run across a design their especially fond of and wouldn't mind sharing a URL?
Thanks!

Thanks, js <blush>.

I made those from these plans http://woodstore.woodmall.com/misnestab.html with slight modifications.
there are a couple of antique nesting end table designs ,one particularly nice one has a curved stretcher. mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2

Thank you!
snipped-for-privacy@microsoft.com says...

An early issue of Woodsmith had a beautiful design for a set made of walnut, with an inlaid stripe around the edge. Wasn't Mission styling, though.
Henry Bibb