Nesting boxes never made a whole lot of sense to me. Boxes are made to ut stuff in them. And once you put something in one of them, you can't store another box in it. So why make them nesting boxes in the first place?
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.