NEENER: SHelix cutterhead in my Delta jointer.

As soon as I discovered that they sell aftermarket shelix cutterheads for my Delta, and once I found a website where a guy showed the steps he took to put his in (convincing me that I wouldn't destroy my own jointer if *I* tried it)... well.... I just couldn't hold my wallet in my pocket anymore. I swear... it just sprang right out of my pocket when my guard was down.

Anyway, here's the page detailing the purchase and installation. I had it all installed in less than 2 hours. I'll post more about it as I get some quality time in with the thing.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Emenaker

ever decide to take a similar plunge. Thanks!

Reply to
Michael Faurot

the only real hassle is getting the new bearings on. I had to grind a little bit off the front and back of my table on my shopfox. but it was real easy and I have about 2 years on it now.

Reply to
Steve knight