Neener, neener, neener!

In today's mail I received a black (surely, the professional model) metric (1.59mm - 12.7mm) /and/ imperial (1/16" - 1/2") HCOA *Drill Gauge*.

Not only that; but I received some much needed labels for my _next_ breaker box and a whole snootful of labels so I can send myself heaps of the junkmail I so enjoy pitching in the dustbin.

Made my whole week! ;-)

Morris Dovey

I don't know why, but I really like to get "free" labels. Usually they're just address types , but I would really like those breaker ones (although I'd probably never figure out which one to stick where - too much damn trouble!)

Have a zillion (ok, 3) drill gauges - but NEVER got a black one! That's way cool man.

You must be on a REAL special list of some sort.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

| I don't know why, but I really like | to get "free" labels. Usually they're | just address types , but I would really | like those breaker ones

Well, when you decide which one you'd like, jus' lemme know and I'll put it in the mail.

| Have a zillion (ok, 3) drill gauges - but | NEVER got a black one! That's way cool man. | | You must be on a REAL special list | of some sort.

Far as I can tell, it's right up there with having my very own black helicopter with an Italian motor and shiny silver helmet that says: "Bird eye" on the top!

|| Made my whole week! ;-)

Did I spell that write?

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:FOeBf.271$Ap5.20084 @news.uswest.net:

Well, then, that deserves a 'You suck!', doesn't it. (oh, and congrats on the cross cut thing!).

I've actually used both kinds of labels - the breaker ones were pretty handy, and I've used the return address labels on LV orders. I'd think they 'get' the implied humor ...

Reply to
John Thomas

| "Morris Dovey" wrote in news:FOeBf.271$Ap5.20084 | @news.uswest.net: | || Not only that; but I received some much needed labels for my _next_ || breaker box and a whole snootful of labels so I can send myself || heaps of the junkmail I so enjoy pitching in the dustbin. || || Made my whole week! ;-) | | Well, then, that deserves a 'You suck!', doesn't it. | (oh, and congrats on the cross cut thing!).

Thanks. (Twice) | | I've actually used both kinds of labels - the breaker ones were | pretty handy, and I've used the return address labels on LV orders. | I'd think they 'get' the implied humor ...

Say, John, if you like to use that kind of return address label on your LV orders, do I ever have a deal for you...

:-D (sometimes I crack me up!)

Morris Dovey

Back in November Ed Pawlowski was offering to swap any tool in his shop for my black one... We couldn't work out a trade at the time as the only thing I'm interested in picking up is a Powermatic, One Way or General 3 HP lathe. Maybe you could work something out with him... ;~)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Royalty checks already coming in???? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Glad to hear they are still sending those out. I've just about worn out the last one.

Yeah, exactly how many of those do they think we need. Unless, of course they adhesive they are using fails under heat and cold so they need to be reapplied frequently; guess I'll have to check that.

I find them very handy when paying bills. Just cut off the logo, the address part works fine. :-)

Mark & Juanita

Well, Leon, as you can tell, I'm not exactly holding my breath. Still hafta work my back-end off turning perfectly good wood (well /pretty good/ wood anyway) into sawdust.

If I were living on royalty checks, I'd have to put that drill gauge to work as a spaghetti portion-measuring tool. :-\

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:3HfBf.274$Ap5.20183 @news.uswest.net:

Thanks, but I think I've got enough. ;-) ....

Reply to
John Thomas

Dare I suggest that is the 'black-mail(er)' list?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Morris is on LOTS of peoples' "lists".

:-)

Bill

Reply to
W Canaday

| Morris is on LOTS of peoples' "lists".

Now that's just plain scary!

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" opined

Not to alarm you or anything Morris, but peek out your windows.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

If I could only remember where I registered with that peculiar munging of my first name... I think it was HF.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root