Neener, neener, neener!

In today's mail I received a black (surely, the professional model) metric (1.59mm - 12.7mm) /and/ imperial (1/16" - 1/2") HCOA *Drill Gauge*.
Not only that; but I received some much needed labels for my _next_ breaker box and a whole snootful of labels so I can send myself heaps of the junkmail I so enjoy pitching in the dustbin.
Made my whole week! ;-)
I don't know why, but I really like to get "free" labels. Usually they're just address types , but I would really like those breaker ones (although I'd probably never figure out which one to stick where - too much damn trouble!)
Have a zillion (ok, 3) drill gauges - but NEVER got a black one! That's way cool man.
You must be on a REAL special list of some sort.
Lou

loutent (in 230120062020215340% snipped-for-privacy@dot.net) said:
| I don't know why, but I really like | to get "free" labels. Usually they're | just address types , but I would really | like those breaker ones
<sn>
Well, when you decide which one you'd like, jus' lemme know and I'll put it in the mail.
<ip>
| Have a zillion (ok, 3) drill gauges - but | NEVER got a black one! That's way cool man. | | You must be on a REAL special list | of some sort.
Far as I can tell, it's right up there with having my very own black helicopter with an Italian motor and shiny silver helmet that says: "Bird eye" on the top!
|| Made my whole week! ;-)
Did I spell that write?

Dare I suggest that is the 'black-mail(er)' list?
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:20:21 -0500, loutent wrote:

Morris is on LOTS of peoples' "lists".
:-)
Bill
W Canaday (in snipped-for-privacy@replyonlist.com) said:
| Morris is on LOTS of peoples' "lists".
Now that's just plain scary!
"Morris Dovey" opined

Not to alarm you or anything Morris, but peek out your windows.

Well, then, that deserves a 'You suck!', doesn't it. (oh, and congrats on the cross cut thing!).
I've actually used both kinds of labels - the breaker ones were pretty handy, and I've used the return address labels on LV orders. I'd think they 'get' the implied humor ...
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
John Thomas (in Xns9754B27B366F0johnthomasintelcom@10.7.208.6) said:
| || Not only that; but I received some much needed labels for my _next_ || breaker box and a whole snootful of labels so I can send myself || heaps of the junkmail I so enjoy pitching in the dustbin. || || Made my whole week! ;-) | | Well, then, that deserves a 'You suck!', doesn't it. | (oh, and congrats on the cross cut thing!).
Thanks. (Twice) | | I've actually used both kinds of labels - the breaker ones were | pretty handy, and I've used the return address labels on LV orders. | I'd think they 'get' the implied humor ...
Say, John, if you like to use that kind of return address label on your LV orders, do I ever have a deal for you...
:-D (sometimes I crack me up!)

Thanks, but I think I've got enough. ;-) ....
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
Morris Dovey wrote:

If I could only remember where I registered with that peculiar munging of my first name... I think it was HF.
er
--
email not valid

Back in November Ed Pawlowski was offering to swap any tool in his shop for my black one... We couldn't work out a trade at the time as the only thing I'm interested in picking up is a Powermatic, One Way or General 3 HP lathe. Maybe you could work something out with him... ;~)
John

Royalty checks already coming in???? LOL
Leon (in mBhBf.2725$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com) said:
| || In today's mail I received a black (surely, the professional model) || metric (1.59mm - 12.7mm) /and/ imperial (1/16" - 1/2") HCOA *Drill || Gauge*. || || Not only that; but I received some much needed labels for my _next_ || breaker box and a whole snootful of labels so I can send myself || heaps of the junkmail I so enjoy pitching in the dustbin. || || Made my whole week! ;-) | | Royalty checks already coming in???? LOL
Well, Leon, as you can tell, I'm not exactly holding my breath. Still hafta work my back-end off turning perfectly good wood (well /pretty good/ wood anyway) into sawdust.
If I were living on royalty checks, I'd have to put that drill gauge to work as a spaghetti portion-measuring tool. :-\

Glad to hear they are still sending those out. I've just about worn out the last one.

Yeah, exactly how many of those do they think we need. Unless, of course they adhesive they are using fails under heat and cold so they need to be reapplied frequently; guess I'll have to check that.

I find them very handy when paying bills. Just cut off the logo, the address part works fine. :-)