needlework scroll frame

I am trying to find plans for a crosstitch/needlework scroll frame, and holder, I have failed.
Does anybody know where such a thing could be found?
Thanks..........

Try: http://ourhouse.ninemsn.com.au/ourhouse/factsheets/db/craft/03/319.asp for one example, or Google "tapestry stand" for a whole bunch.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.

Other than extending the near dowels with handles to make it easier to stretch, that design worked for three sewing types I built for. I have also seen them with ratchet holders versus the kerf/wing nut setup. Classier looking, as it's all wood.