Need wood signs

Does anyone know of someone in the Richmond, Charlottesville or Fredericksburg, VA area who makes wooden signs? Looking for 3 custom signs with carved or routed letters which will read "TRAIL'S END ESTATE PRIVATE NO TRESPASSING"
And with arrow beneath all of the lettering.
Want the signs (1 single and 1 double sided) in light natural wood with black letters.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Smith Fredericksburg, VA or, after Feb 21, in Powhatan, VA Tel (cell) 540-764-3080
_______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
Sun, Feb 6, 2005, 4:15am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@crosslink.net (tpgcomcntr) plaintively asks: Does anyone know of someone in the Richmond, Charlottesville or Fredericksburg, VA area who makes wooden signs? <snip>
What makes me think you haven't checked your phone directory? I'm about 20 miles from a "big" city, but I can still find sign shops listed in the phone book.
I once saw a no trespassing sign that said:
"Trespassers will be violated" ...this was in very rural Idaho..
-- makesawdust

I saw signs on a guy's place in very rural northern California that said:
"Keep the fuck out" and "Keep out or get shot".
Never saw any parties going on there. I don't think he got many visitors.
Tony
Tue, Feb 8, 2005, 7:54pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (T) says: <snip> Never saw any parties going on there. I don't think he got many visitors.
Wonder why.
Here is a link to one of my favorite signs: http://www.crapco.com/badads/ads/witness.html