NEED: Used Craftsman Drill Stand

I am looking for either of the following USED for a good price:
SEARS CRAFTSMAN MEDIUM DUTY DRILL PRESS STAND Model No. 25921 OR Model No. 25923
namron wrote:

Unless you are in the process of setting up a museum of quackery for shop tools, don't bother. Those drill stands are next to useless.
Speaking of quackery, SWMBO an I visited a museum of Quack Medical Devices in Minesota a couple of years ago. I got to see one of those shoe fitting flouroscopes which, as a kid, I used to look through and watch the bones in my toes wiggle. That was before they made them illegal...
http://www.mtn.org/quack /
Jeff
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
"If you can smile when things are going wrong, you've thought of someone to blame it on."
I just got a "universal" off of e-Bay delivered for about 20 bucks. I plan to mount my delta table top to it.