Need Trigonometry Help

Page 2 of 2
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Correction: CAH - Cos = Adjacent over Hypotenuse
--
Froz...

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:31:30 -0500, FrozenNorth

Oops. That's exactly what I meant to say!
I can't understand why Spell check didn't catch that! :-(
Gordon Shumway
What color do Smurfs become when they hold their breath?

It's hard that way, but working men without much education normally just draw out the triangle for a problem like that. Mathematicians call it the Graphical Method.
Tim W