Need tool parts?

I've been looking for parts for a Hitachi M12V router for three weeks and have hit more blind alleys than I can count and was about to give up. Finally came up with and organization who have not only tool parts, but parts for about everything in your house. Try www.toolpartsdirect.com

Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address @cox.net is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're shilling. What are the chances of that? That is freaking amazing!!
Oh, by the way, Hitachi also sells parts for your Hitachi router, in case you're really interested and not just whoring your website.
on 3/16/2005 9:35 AM mp said the following:

Oh no! Say it isn't so... <g>
Jeez, I read his post this morning and asked myself WTF? He can't get parts through Hitachi on a current production unit?
Won't want to waste time price shopping, I guess. Anyone who'd pull a lame, shill stunt like that won't be giving anyone (other than himself) a break.
mp wrote:

weeks and

up.
but
case
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author 3BJRAAAADW8SFqXIH89B27TUKzl3Jr&
OTOH, performing a whois on TOOLPARTSDIRECT.COM yields:
Registrant: Dale Williams (TOOLPARTSDIRECT2-DOM) 5001 North 135th Street Omaha, NE 68164 US
Domain Name: TOOLPARTSDIRECT.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: Dale Williams (38372716O) snipped-for-privacy@cox.net 5001 North 135th Street Omaha, NE 68164 US (402) 597-3850
Record expires on 28-Aug-2013. Record created on 28-Aug-2000. Bulk whois optout: Y Database last updated on 15-Mar-2005 14:10:01 EST.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS3.TOOLBARN.COM 12.109.80.230 NS4.TOOLBARN.COM 12.109.80.231
They do not look to me to be the same person, particularly since in other articles OP says he lives in Arizona.
--

FF

Tough call. Could be his BIL. The OP sounded like an advertisement.
I might add that about three weeks ago I posted a request on where to find parts for an M12V -- this was after striking out with Hitachi. Got leads, followed them all and still couldn't find what I needed. Got this by going to Google with and advanced search for Hitachi M12V Parts -- the site I posted was the only response listed.
is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're

My local Hitachi service center sells any Hitachi part I could ever want, as do all of the other hundreds, if not thousands, of Hitachi service locations throughout North America. If anyone else is looking for factory Hitachi parts, go to http://www.hitachipowertools.com/where_search.php?arrPath=2,2 to find the nearest service location.

Yup. Save the outrage for cases where there's evidence, MP. Then hit those hard.

Yep. My bad. Should have been more thorough.