S.

Reply to
samson

Thu, Nov 1, 2007, 8:51am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@samson.net (samson) doth query: Has anyone tried this jig?

Or do you know of a better one?

Yeah, the guy that came up with it. Just what would it take to be "better"?

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

If your miters are exact you can get by with masking tape in the corners. Biscuits would also help to add strength.

Reply to
Leon

It's the same basic concept as a Clampmate

J. Clarke

FYI, I made this jig in less than an hour out of 3/4 plywood and wingnuts. I drill pressed holes every inch up and down the slats so it can be adjustable for any size frame. It worked great for gluing a frame square and solid.

S.

Reply to
samson