Need to duplcate bead design - planer?

I've heard about a company that makes a molding machine. You can send them a profile of the mold you want to create and they will cut knives and send them back to you. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a hand planer like this? I need to duplicate a simple bead design on some panels. It would be 4 narrow beads running horizontally together for about 3 feet. All 4 beads would be about 2 inches wide. Any idea of how I can create this design or a manufacture that makes a planer like this that will also cut knives.
Greg
try this: http://www.geocities.com/plybench/scratch.html
On 30 Nov 2003 09:58:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@windsweptsoftware.com (Greg DeBacker) wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote in message

Cool, I didn't know Bob had tackled the scratch stock on his site. I did basically the same thing as he did, but I just recycled a wooden marking gage:
http://www.swt.edu/~cv01/gage.gif
I ripped a slot in the end of the arm, used scraper stock for the cutters, and machine-screws for holding things in place. It is a *very* handy tool for one-off projects, as you can make whatever profile you need.
Chuck Vance
On 2 Dec 2003 05:28:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@swt.edu (Conan the Librarian) wrote:

cool.... you know the guy? I just grabbed the first hit offa google that covered the material.
    Bridger
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote in message

Bob is a Neander who I am acquainted with through the Oldtools list. He also has possibly the best workbench-related website around.
Chuck Vance
snipped-for-privacy@windsweptsoftware.com (Greg DeBacker) wrote in message

Since it sounds like you are not setting up do large scale production, why not use one or more scratch stocks? DAGS on scratch stock. Visit the library and pick up Hack's the Handplane book --- a whole chapter on molding shaping planes. I recall seeing that there was a video on this topic (possibly also by Hack) but have never seen it.
hex -30-
Sears sells sets of 1/4" bead knives for there tablesaw molding head attachment. (watch the wrap)
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid903208000
as well as a 3 bead cutter set
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid902352000
here's the molder
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid903214000
I've used the 1/4" beading heads to make panel doors for cupboards and it worked great.
Bob S.

snipped-for-privacy@windsweptsoftware.com (Greg DeBacker) wrote in message

Thanks everyone for the help. Exactly the info I was looking for.
Greg