Need tires for Rockwell 20" Bandsaw

Friend of mine told me about a source for bandsaw tires, he though he saw the add in the back of Fine Woodworking. I checked the ad index and came up with nothing.
Anybody know who he was talking about? I don't like Delta's price very much.

The Wolf wrote:

Maybe?
http://wtwchgo.com/bandsaw_wheels&tires.htm
I'm not very sure you'll like anyone's prices.
You might also want to scrub through the archives on the OWWM.
http://discussion.oldwwmachines.com/browse.asp
UA100
On 10/8/03 9:06 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

Thanks, that must be it.
Their price $27 Delta's price $82
"When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the

May not be the same tire. The Delta tire has a ridge to hold the tire in place without any glue. Check to be sure the other tires have this feature, and if they do, let us know.
BTW, if you call to Delta authorized parts houses, they will usually discount a bit if you ask.
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
My 14" Rockwell has ridges on the wheels that hold the tire in place without glue. Suffolk Machinery makes tires. 1-800-234-SAWS
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:23:05 GMT, Rick Chamberlain

Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-SAWS

On 10/9/03 10:30 AM, in article 9Xghb.439896$ snipped-for-privacy@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net, "Jay Knepper"

I can spell just fine asswipe! I made a simple typo, ok?
replying to The Wolf, Try rockler woodworking, they carry tires from sulphur grove tool, 1-800-657-5064. If you have the model with the groove in the center just use a little contact cement to hold them in place. wrote:

Try rockler woodworking. They carry tires from sulphur grove tool, 1-800-657-5064.! the guy at sulphur grove is a good tech source. If you have the model with the groove in the center just use a little contact cement to hold them in place.